Terms and Conditions
The definitions used throughout these Regulations have the following meanings:
- SUBSCRIPTION – paid access to the subscription-based Premium Account as set out in the terms and conditions of the App Regulations and the Pricelist.
- PRICELIST – a pricelist for the use of the Website’s functionalities by Sellers, which is attached to these Regulations.
- WORKING DAY - one day between Monday and Friday, save for public holidays.
- CIVIL CODE – Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- ACCOUNT – an Electronic Service, a collection of resources in the Service Provider’s data communication system where data provided by the Customer and information on Shortened Links is gathered, identified with an individual name (login) and password assigned by the Service Provider.
- NEWSLETTER – an Electronic Service enabling all Customers to automatically receive successive newsletter issues with information on novelties.
- REGULATIONS – these Website Regulations.
- WEBSITE, SITE, LINKOZORDIA – Service Provider’s website available on www.linkozordia.com
- LINK SHORTENING – an Electronic Service enabling all Customers to reduce the length of the selected link.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Website as set forth herein.
- USER, CUSTOMER – an individual having full legal capacity and, where so stipulated under generally applicable laws, also an individual with limited legal capacity who uses or is going to use an Electronic Service.
- SERVICE PROVIDER – means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
Customers may use linkozordia.com to shorten connections to other websites, manage their links, track click statistics, and optimise their links by altering their name or address, as well as add their own domains and generate short links inside those domains. On www.linkozordia.com/pricing, the Website's functions are detailed.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Customer is required to use the Website lawfully and courteously, while also respecting the Service Provider's and third parties' personality rights, copyrights, and intellectual property rights. The Customer is required to give accurate information. Illegal content is not authorised to be provided by the Customer.
The Service Provider complies with article 14 clause 1 of the Provision of Electronic Services Act of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), which states that the Service Provider is not aware of the illegitimacy of such data or any related activity when making available resources of its data communication system to the customer to store his or her data, and prevents access to such data after being officially notified of or becoming aware of the illegitimacy of such.
ELECTRONIC SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE
Every Customer is welcome to use the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions set out above.
The following Electronic Services on the Website are available to the Customer:
- Link shortening and management of shortened links
The Electronic Services and how to utilise them are described in detail above and on the Website.
Customers can utilise the basic elements of the Electronic Services for free unless otherwise stated on the Website. Subscription-based solutions are available for a fee, which is mentioned on the Website in each case.
Account – The Customer's willingness to open an Account is confirmed by clicking the confirmation link automatically sent to the designated e-mail address after completing all steps: (1) completing the Registration Form, (2) clicking the Create Account field, and (3) clicking the confirmation link automatically sent to the designated e-mail address. The Customer has thirty days to confirm the Account's establishment; beyond that time, his or her information will be destroyed. The Customer must fill in the following information on the Registration Form: password and e-mail address.
The use of the Account's basic features is completely free. The use of the extra choices provided on the Website is available for a fee and is only feasible when the Subscription has been purchased according to the Pricelist. The Subscription is a service provided to the Customer by the Service Provider for an indeterminate length of time. The billing term begins on the date the Customer has access to the Account (per month/year), depending on the Customer's choice.
The Subscription may be purchased through the Website's appropriate page. The Pricelist determines how much it costs to use the subscription-based Account. The Customer is required to pay in advance for the current Subscription period. If you do not cancel your Subscription before it expires, it will be automatically renewed for the same duration. From the moment they pay for the new term, the Customer receives access to paid functionalities for the new subscription period.
By selecting the applicable option on the Website, the Customer may resign from the extension of the Subscription for the following subscription period at any time and without giving any reason. In this case, the Customer will have access to premium features until the end of the current subscription period.
The Customer may upgrade or downgrade their membership plan throughout the current subscription term, with any downgrade taking effect only at the conclusion of the current subscription period. The Customer must pay the difference in price if the subscription plan is updated. The subscription plan is updated instantly, but not before the balance in the Customer's account has been credited. Shorter subscription durations are upgraded instantly (for example, when an average yearly plan is upgraded to the highest monthly plan), but the balance from a shortened subscription term is presented in the Account as a credit that can be used to prolong the Subscription to another period.
The prices for Subscriptions on the Pricelist are all in US dollars (USD) and include all relevant taxes.
The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend the Customer's account in the following circumstances: a. if, despite being warned by the Service Provider and learning the reasons for the warning, the Customer continues to violate these Regulations or any other generally applicable laws; b. if, despite being warned by the Service Provider and learning the reasons for such warning, the Customer's conduct is harmful to the Service Provider's or the Website's reputation.
The Service Provider may suspend the Account for a certain amount of time or for an indeterminate period of time. You are unable to access any of the Account's features while it is suspended. When an Account is suspended, the Customer is required to delete the reasons for the suspension and to notify the Service Provider as soon as possible after doing so. When the causes for the suspension are no longer present, the Service Provider reactivates the Account within 10 Business Days.
If the Account is suspended for more than 30 days and the subscription reasons are not deleted, the Service Provider may terminate the Electronic Service contract by giving the Customer seven days' notice.
PAYMENT METHOD AND ACCESS TO SUBSCRIPTION
The Service Provider enables the Customer to pay for the functionalities offered as part of the Subscription as follows: payment by credit card via Stripe
The Customer is required to make payment as soon as possible, but no later than the start of the billing month indicated. Each billing cycle, if the Subscription has been paid for, access to paid functions supplied under the Subscription is activated.
SHORTENING LINKS, ADDING YOUR OWN DOMAINS AND CREATING SHORT LINKS WITHIN SUCH DOMAINS
The Link shortening service can be used after you enter a link in the edit field and click the action field.
Among other things, the Customer can:
- create links that are available only after entering a password;
- delete any shortened links;
- create shared accounts and invite others to the account, as well as create and manage groups;
- generate link lists as CSV files;
- monitor the site status, including any maintenance breaks or failures.
- change the source of the shortened link;
- use an API with their own domain;
- set redirects pointing to their own domains (redirects to the homepage and 404 page)
- create bio pages
- create QR codes
- create campaings
The Customer's choice of Subscription from the Pricelist determines the availability of various features. www.linkozordia.com/pricing provide a complete list of functionality descriptions, as well as information on which functionality is available for a fee.
The Link Shortening Service is a subscription-based component of the Account that is available for an extended amount of time.
In addition to the Link Shortening Service, the Customer may confirm that the link they supply does not include any hidden spam or unsuitable information.
In addition, the customer may add his or her own domain and establish short links inside it. The domain that the Customer wants to add must be forwarded to the Service Provider's IP address by changing the DNS A Record.
The Customer may also see how many people have clicked on his or her shortened link.
DISABLING AND REMOVING LINKS FROM THE DATABASE
The Service Provider has the authority to disable any connections, domains, or subdomains that:
- contains more than one redirect;
- has been reported as potential malicious/spam, etc.;
- contains unacceptable contents (pornography, violence, etc.);
- has been put on any blacklist;
- has been reported to be suspicious (after I find the report to be right);
- violates these Regulations.
HOW TO CONTACT US
The Website's contact form, e-mail (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), which you may use to exchange information with the Service Provider on how to use the Website, is the primary means of remote communication with you. Customers can also get out to us via other legal means.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE WEBSITE
Customers can register complaints about the Website's and Electronic Services' functionality via the Website's contact form, or by e-mail (e-mail: email@example.com).
To make it easier and faster for the Service Provider to process the complaint, the Service Provider recommends including the following information in the complaint description: (1) information on the complaint subject and related circumstances, in particular the type and date of any malfunction; (2) the Customer's demand; and (3) the complaining party's contact details. The conditions listed in the preceding sentence are simply suggestions and have no bearing on the efficacy of a complaint submitted in a manner different than that indicated.
The Service Provider will respond to the complaint as soon as possible, but no later than fourteen calendar days after receiving it.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT BY CONSUMERS
This provision of the Regulations only applies to customers who are consumers, as well as any distant contracts they may engage into with the Service Provider.
The consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the following contracts: (1) contracts for the provision of services if the Vendor has delivered a full service with the express agreement of the consumer, who was informed before receiving the service that the consumer would lose his or her right to withdraw from the contract once the service was delivered; (2) contracts for the provision of digital content that is not recorded on a physical data carrier if the proviso is met; (3) contracts for the provision of digital content that is not recorded on a physical data carrier.
Except for the exemption stated in this article, a consumer who has entered into a distant contract may withdraw from it within fourteen calendar days without having to give a reason or pay any charges. It is sufficient to deliver a relevant statement before the withdrawal deadline expires to meet the withdrawal date.
The withdrawal period begins on the contract's signing date.
The Service Provider or other eligible third parties own the copyrights and intellectual property rights to the Website as a whole and to any part of it, including any content, artwork, piece of work, pattern, and trademark displayed as part of it, and they are subject to copyright and other generally applicable laws. The Website has been accorded protection in all forms of speech.
The Service Provider's and third-party trademarks shall be used in line with relevant laws.
The rules applicable in the contractual Customer's ordinary home that cannot be excluded by contract are not excluded by these Regulations. In this case, the Service Provider offers the Customer with the same level of protection as provided by the regulations, which cannot be waived through the use of a contract. We appreciate your taking the time to read these Regulations attentively!
If you have any questions, we are always available - please use the contact information shown above.
Please feel free to use our services.